Looking for 2D and 3D Artists to develop Game using UE5

Looking for Artists Programmers to assist us with an online Multiplayer Game Using UE5. We are looking for Volunteers and Paid Professionals. If your interested I can send you a link to our discord. Thanks

1 Like

We are developing an online multiplayer game and are looking for talented Artists who want to practice their skills. I am willing to pay if we find the right people who have exceptional skills. We are in the planning stage at this point so nothing is set in stone. Let me know if you are interested and ill send you an invite to our discord channel. Thanks.

1 Like

! I just got kicked off their server for asking for more info about the game and suggesting they were not doing due diligence in game development and hiring talent. I suspected it was a scam. Now I have no doubt.

1 Like

Anyone doing work knows this is a work for hire agreement. I explained that already in the announcements. You decided to be a drama queen so I looked at your portfolio and realized arguing with you wasn’t in our best interest. Good day

I actually am working on this project, and have been paid for my work it’s not a scam.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.