Looking for 2D/Concept Artist

Greetings, I’m looking for someone that can provide some concept artwork and model sheets for me for a project that I’m working on. I only require a few images right now, but will require more later on down the track. Following is a brief description of four characters I currently need artwork for, and their race:

Faefolk - A race of fairy-like creatures that stand roughly 3 - 4 inches tall, some physical attributes include a light, lithe build, large eyes, pointed ears and insect-like wings. They are very nature oriented, and thus their clothing is made out of natural things like leaves, plant fibers, nut shells and insect carapaces. The four characters I need concept art for are as follows:

Warden - sort of like a soldier, wear tunics woven with scales of an ironbeetle, wield weapons such as spears, swords and shields.

Tender - Alchemist, Priest, Healer. Tenders are the Fae who tend to the needs of wounded flora and fauna.

Aether - A wizard or sorcerer, those Fae with the strongest link to magic, the conduit to the very essence of magic as some say.

Loresong - Bards, minstrels and poets, inspires friends and frightens enemies through song. Generally carry a hand harp, lute or a flute, but not restricted to those.

Looking for a fairly cartoony style, but nothing overly exaggerated. Thanks for taking the time to read and consider.

Hi, i’m interrested, please join me on my deviant art if you’re interrested by my gallery. http://nemoalleintraumwelt.deviantart.com/gallery/