Looking for 3D Animators

Are you a talented 3D animator who loves creating fun and engaging content?
Do you want to join a team of passionate and creative artists who produce high-quality animated videos for YouTube?
If yes, then Cornet Studios is looking for you!

Cornet Studios is a YouTube channel that creates animated content for entertainment. They mainly produce memes, entertaining videos, and future episodes. They are known for their FNAF/Poppy Playtime/Amanda the Adventurer animations.

Cornet Studios is looking for 3D character animators who can animate for their channel. You will work on various projects, and bring the characters to life! You will collaborate with other animators, and be part of a friendly and supportive community.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your portfolio in the reply or in DMS.
You can also check out the channel to see some of their previous work and get a sense of their style and vision.

Cornet Studios welcomes both paid and volunteer animators. The compensation will depend on the video you will work on and your level of experience.
Most of the videos are short and easy to make (on average 20 seconds of video).
Please note that the channel is still in development and there is no real salary. The compensation will not be enough to live on, but rather pocket money.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know!

Don’t miss this chance to join Cornet Studios and showcase your talent to millions of viewers. Apply now and become part of the family!

2 Likes

I am interested in your job post.
Lets discuss in details if you are available.

Where should I apply? I’m interested in joining your team.

1 Like

https://dribbble.com/mojicsibro2

This is my portfolio… I would love to be in your animation team. I am looking forward to learning more.

Thanks, but your link doesn’t work (404 error)

Hallo,

Im Interested to work and learn more about 3d animation in blender. I started this year with Blender. That means I dont have experience. would you hire me?

Hello Dimito,

It doesn’t depend on the software, but on your level of experience in animation.
If you have experience in animation (on Maya for example), it won’t be complicated to put your skills on Blender.
If you’d like to send me your portfolio or previous animations, you can DM them to me if you like.

1 Like

how can I dm you its my first day on this forum ?
sry but I dont have any references

Ive send you a message

Please chek your DM, greetings!

Hello. I am interested to learn more about your work. I work with Blender software

https://keyvanfd.artstation.com/

Dude you asking too much you can’t even pay a salary

I’ve already explained everything in my post…
If you’re not interested, you can move on.
Have a good day! :saluting_face:

I’d most definetly be interested in joining! I don’t have a specified portfolio, but I do have around five years of experience in blender.

Hello! I am interested if this position is still available! I am a 3D animator with 2 years of experience using Maya but I know Blender well as well. I use Blender to model and render but know the basic animation interface as well.