Looking for 3D Character Modelers / Animators

Hello, I’m in desperate need of 3D Character Modelers / Animators
that would be willing to help me out with a current project,
who are also welcomed to become long term collaborators for game projects of
a wide variety of concepts, genres, and styles.

The current project in the works will be a classic style Frogger fangame remake, called Ribbit Revived.
It will be a High-Definition remake of Frogger “He’s Back”, and Frogger 2: Swampy’s Revenge,
and will be combining game features, and adding new ones, as well as cut content, into one anthology.

Here is some concept art of Frogger.

Below is the model of Frogger so far:

We had a character modeler who was helping us at first, and they had made this model as it is so far.
However, there are still some final tweaks and edits that need to be made,
and he had cut off contact for some reason before doing them.

To officially begin the game development for this project,
we need the Frogger model to be finished in it’s final form,
because it will make prototyping and creating the animations that are needed a much easier process.

Because of the fact that we don’t have a sufficient Character Modeler / Animator now who can help us,
I am held back from being able to start this project (as well as others that I would like to do).
But if you have the experience and are willing to help bring passion projects like this to life,
then you will be a welcomed long-term collaborator on the team,
where we should have plenty of projects in a wide variety of styles to come,
so it will be good for getting a range of experience, and there will surely be bound to be something
that should be up your alley.

hi kyle, i am interest to working on this project, i can improve the model or doing some tweaks on it, send me the detail offer for this project, here my email " [email protected] " or my discord account
mawasetiawan#6049

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out, I added you on Discord

Hello, I’m currently working on a short animated project, but I have some free time. I can help you. This is my Discord nickname: _japb. I specialize in animation and modeling.
e mail: [email protected]

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out, I’ve sent you a request on Discord

1 Like