Looking for 3D Modelers (New Day)

I’ve posted on here before, back in 2022. But I’m making a post now to reach out to people now that I’ve got a demo out on Steam of the game.

New Day is a life simulation game based solely on creating chibified creatures known as Islanders. You create their appearance and personality, and watch them thrive and grow on your island. They’ll ask you to complete minigames with them, tasks, and more as you progress further into the game!

YouTube Channel
Steam Page

We’re looking for environmental 3D artists who are capable of modeling interior designs. We’re also looking for terrain modelers who can create unique pieces of exterior terrain that’ll be used to host the variety of buildings in the game. And we’re looking for 3D prop artists that are able to model props for the game.

If any of this sounds of interest to you, please reply to this or contact me on discord (sexyfurbies).

This isn’t a paid project, I don’t make a lot of money. But if you work on it, you’ll gain credits on the steam page as well as your own NPC within the game. Hopefully something will come of this post. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

Hello i can design models for your game.Whether it is environments or characters or props.

1 Like

Awesome! Do you have anything that we can continue chatting on?

Yes you can contact me on whatsapp +92 309 6573192
or discord,messenger

What’s your discord? Mines sexyfurbies if you wanna add me!

itx3dartist it is my discord i have sent you friend request.