Looking for 3D Motion Designer

Hi!

I need a motion designer with 3D and some 2D skills not mandatory. Someone with early availability as the project has a tight deadline.

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
    -I need someone who is good at modeling, texturing, rendering, and also animating, products and elements(not characters)

2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend posting a link to your website.
    -I am an individual and looking to divide my work with someone with some talented individual.

3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
    -I need you to use Blender (of course) but also has some functionality with 2D packages like AE, AI, PS

4. What is the deadline?
    -15/10/2023

5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher-level designers
    -It will be a product launch for a global product so i expect it to be f the highest quality anyway it will be a collaboration so we will be working together

6. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry-level or veteran designers.
    -The budget will be discuss after dividing the work between us once, if this works we can have multiple projects lined up

You can DM here for any inquiry

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has applied.
Kindly note this project is closed for now.