Looking for 3D still image to use for personal project

Hello,

I’m working on a personal fan fiction story based on the newest entry in my favorite game series, House of Ashes. I’d like to have a cover for it, even though I don’t plan on releasing it publicly. I am hoping for an image of my original character along side one of the main characters from the game. I understand that the graphics in this game are incredibly high-res. Since I would like something in a similar style, I also understand that it will take time and effort to do. I am more than happy to pay for said time and effort. However, I’m not sure what something like this would normally cost, so I don’t know if I currently have the funds on hand. If anyone is willing to give this a try, please let me know your cost. If I don’t have it now, I will get it. This game series, and this game in particular carry a very personal meaning for me. So this project is very important to me. If you need any additional info or details before giving me a price or deciding whether or not to get involved, please reach out to me. Thanks for reading.