Im releasing an NFT project with some utility and Im loking for someone to first and foremost help create the vision I want for the 3D character which will be a paid job.
About me. well, im a former professional athlete turned seriel entrepreanuer. My website is www.iamthomasbeattie.com
I love building, creating, solving probelms, creating solutions and building teams. usually the people whom I collaborate with become part of the team and intergrated in to other projects that are built after.
I Came across a project called Fortune cookie by Fortune Finance and I absolutley love the quality of the work, the 3d rendering and finish is so appealing to me so as a refernce of quality and deisgn I think this is good indicator.
I am looking for somene who can execute the vision I have for the initial art and then if they like give feedback and suggestions and have the freedom to be creeative. In terms of experience, I dont mind if you are an expert and we can compensate you accordinlgy, or if your experince level isnt as great but we can work together to get the art how we picture it.
As of now, im looking to hire someone immedietly but there is no deadline on completion as such. I am very open to flexible payment terms. If you prefer to be paid hourly we can explore that and if you prefer a one time fee we can look at that also based on your rates and the job scope.
Im looking forward to working with you and excited to be able to collaborate.
- What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
- Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
- What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
- What is the deadline?
- Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
- What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.