Looking for a consultant for a complex fluid sim.

Hi!

I am currently seeking a artist with considerable experience with complex fluid sims, especially with caramel, or other high surface tension fluids, to consult me on a complex simulation project. I have considerable Blender experience (+10 years) but I am not a fluid-sim expert. I am hoping to get a gooey effect with multiple fields interacting with a complex collision object. The final result will be a non-photo realistic render probably touched up with grease pencil or photoshop. I am hoping to do a freestyle pass but I have had poor experience with freestyle and fluid sims.

I want help developing the simulation and its parameters as it is not my area of expertise. I have experience with fluid sims but not with multiple forces and simulating irregular surface tensions.

I would have to complete this project in 8 weeks. I see the consultation as maybe two or three paid days where the artist could demo some techniques for me and give feedback when I run into issues. Potentially if my attempts are a complete disaster I may hope to extend the contract to handle the simulation for me.

Speaking clear english and being able to hop on a call during eastern standard time is a must. Signing an NDA would also be necessary.

You can see some of my studio’s past work at www.thebenclarkson.com

Please send all inquiries and follow up to [email protected] as I doubt I will recheck Blenderartists often.

Try to answer the following questions in your post:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.