Looking for an artist who is fluent in Blender's grease pencil

Hello fellow artists,

I am working on a complex live action film project. For one particular sequence, I am approaching it with classic retro anime style 2D animation.

My animator is working using Blender’s Grease Pencil Tool has his primary tool and workflow, but to speed up with our production we are currently looking for another artist who would be able to help with:

• Line Clean-ups
  • Inbetweening

I am looking for an artist who is relatively fluent in Bender’s Grease Pencil tool and who is crazy passionate about classic 2D animation, who would like to get a credit in a relatively-large scale film project and who like to collaborate with like minded artists.

We have about 1+ years (it could take a little more) to finish that particular sequence. It is a paid project but my payment won’t be that fantastic as this is an independent project. We are united due to the love of filmmaking and old school animation. I would be absolute be grateful if you are devoted in your craft and able to dedicate your time in my journey.

If you resonate with my vision, pay homage to old-school masterpieces, please PM me with your details. :smiley:

Thank you.
Looking forward.

Thanks for your reply. Could you DM me your sample works on blender’s grease pencil. Thanks you.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.