Looking for Experienced 3D generalist

Hey Blender artists!

As our company is slowly growing, we need another generalist onboard with very good knowledge and experience in Blender.
Medium - Expert level.

What we do:

• Full campaign design and art direction
  • Product visualization
  • video VFX and compositing
  • AR apps using Unity game engine
  • Image enhancements using CGI/Photoshop

Knowledge in the following would be helpful:

• Substance products (designer and painter)
  • Lightmap HDR Studio
  • Blender ECycles
  • Autodesk Fusion360 (CAD)
  • Adobe products, Photoshop, after effects etc…

Here are some examples of the quality we are looking for:

We are looking to hire on a freelance basis. Please send your rate card (pricing per hour per discipline)
Applicants MUST BE UK BASED, Speaking English.

Please get in touch with me and send your portfolio/links to work: [email protected]

Cheers! looking forward to getting to know you :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m from the UK and speak English, however, I’m still studying games development in college.

I’ve never had a job before and I don’t want to work for anybody, I’m going to be an indie developer all by myself.

I also want to become a generalist in many things, a few things I want to master is: Blender, Unreal Engine, Krita, Davinci resolve, cakewalk, and Vroid.

I would, however, like it if you messaged me more, telling me tasks to do, just for fun so I can improve myself and then I can send you stuff back, if you like it you can pay me, if you don’t you don’t have to pay me, whether I am getting paid or not, I am learning something everytime, which will aid in my indie development journey. Happy to talk more if you want.

Peace.

Look for the Sword Art Online project here in the jobs category. They have a lot of volunteer work and it might be something useful for you.

1 Like

Hi There,

I have PMed you regarding this.
Please check it out.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

Hey there, this is my portfolio: artstation.com/atluina
I can work fast and cheap, pls let me know :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.