Looking for experienced VFX artist

hey guys

• ok need to live near Pinewood Studios in UK, or at least be able to travel there.
  • need to be experienced in blender, after effects, element 3d, bonus if can use photoshop and premiere pro but not essential.
    (IF the individual can use blender similar to how people use after effects i.e comps/greenscreen, adding VFX etc then no need to work with AE then that’s cool too)

will be expected to add VFX/CG elements to video footage of rehearsals for action sequences. basically I am a stunt/action designer and we put together ‘stuntviz’ for our projects, I normally choreograph the scene, then shoot, edit it and then add VFX in post to ‘tell the story’ better. the VFX we add don’t have to be award winning ILM standard but more like a basic blocking to get the idea across. (i.e a CG dagger being thrown, CG digidoubles, added 2D/3D elements, greenscreen comps, general masking/roto stuff etc etc)

I usually would do all this myself and enjoy doing so but as I get really busy would be great to have an assistant to help my workload and being able to use AE, E3D and blender would be awesome as that’s my particular workflow. re using blender for cg, I would add a background ref video and then export either OBJ sequence into AE/e3d or a PNG sequence.

if interested please PM me with details, resume or showreels/examples etc

many thanks

1 Like

For anyone interested this is my website to show I am legit -

https://www.mikelambertstunts.com/

thanks Hayden

could you please PM me and send me resume and maybe examples of your work/showreel etc

thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.