Looking for help to make a suitcase model

hello :smiley:
I am looking for someone to make a model of this suitcase for me. i think i can figure out rendering and such but i have no skills in making anything like a model. so if this is something one of you maybe have the skillset for i would be so happy :smiley:

if this is a task for you lets talk and i can find some better images to work with.
kind regards Herman.

hi, Iā€™m George and I come from China, I can make a model of this suitcase, I have made many similar models, if you want, we can talk about it.

hey George! :smiley: nice to meet you. thatĀ“s amazing if you could help me with this! dont know the ā€œcorrectā€ way to do this, so iĀ“ll just put the reply here :P.

So for little further explenation, iĀ“m a painter and have used these suitcases in my paintings. I have a had an idea wich is a little extensive and thatĀ“s when i thought maybe a mdoel of the suitcase could help me explore this idea. only problem is that i do not know how to make the models in blenderā€¦
i have however gotten a ā€œlightning courseā€ in how to make a type of render. so basicly i need the model file so i can play around with that :smiley: thatĀ“s why i came on here, and so far iĀ“m super exited to see someone like you answer to my request!

if this is the wrong platform to continue the convorsation, please just give me your mail or something :slight_smile:

SOOO on to the task.

the pictures i already sent is basicly exactly what i want. like the one on the top and bottom left. only edit i want on it is to remove the side handles. as for the colors i want basicly the same. maybe a little bit browner leather on the straps, but thatĀ“s about it.

I put an extra image just a little more detailed. (brand, Steamline luggage)

So thatĀ“s my thoughts. if you need anything more from me or have any questions just ask :sunny:

Hello Herman!
My name is Greg and Im just scrolling through the jobs section and came across your request.
Iā€™m currently travelling through Australia and find myself longing to do some 3D work again!

Weā€™re you able to find somebody to help you with it or I can jump in? Would love to make this model :smiley:

Let me know! I leave you my email if you want to speak further: [email protected]

hi Hermanhf, good morning!

Iā€™m willing to make this suitcase model for you. I hope we can reach a consensus. Do you have any specific instructions about the requirements for making the model? Such as file format (fbx/obj/glb or Blender original file), delivery time, material, texture, etc.

Here is my email address: [email protected]. We can communicate through emails and hope to further cooperate with you.

I look forward to your reply. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: