Skills and requirements
- Solid understanding of lighting and scene composition.
- Understanding and experience with Physical Based Rendering and HDR lighting.
- Solid Knowledge in Blender.
- Great storytelling ability and practical knowledge of color theory.
- Knowledge of photography principals.
- Solid knowledge of Blender compositor nodes.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Understanding character creation (modeling, texturing, and rigging) is a bonus.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Color scripting.
- Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve
How to apply
Present a Demo Reel with previous work and resume to [email protected] with your “name” and “position” in the Subject eg. “Mike Soto 3D Lighting Artist”
- Remote work.
- We are looking to hire a full staff to start working in Blender.
- Projects will range from animated cartoon series to some video games that we’re working on as well.
- We are looking to hire folks for both full time paid work and part time paid work.
- These are long-term positions where we constantly develop new projects.
- We are looking to compensate competitively.