Looking for Models

I am looking for 3D models of different cars for work. All the models must have interiors, i.e. seats and steering wheel. I have found several tutorials about how to make these models but I would prefer to save the time as I am still quite new to modeling. Here is the list of cars I’m looking for. Can you recommend any places to get these models? Thanks in advance for any help. 1. Pickup: Chevrolet S10, Ford F-150 or similar 2. 4-door sedan, e.g., Nissan Altima, Oldsmobile Alero, Mitsubishi Galant, Chevy Lumina, Ford Taurus, Dodge Intrepid 3 2-door compact/sedan. e.g., Pontiac Grand AM, Dodge Stratus, Toyota Corolla, Dodge Neon, Chevrolet Cavalier, Ford 4. 2-door Sports car: e.g., Chevrolet Camaro Convertible, Ford Mustang 5. 4 door SUV: Chevy Blazer, Jeep Cherokee Sport, Dodge Durango 6. Minivan: e.g. Chevy Astro, Ford Windstar, Dodge Grand Caravan or similar 7. 2-door mini/economy: e.g., Chevrolet Metro, Daewoo Lanos, Hyundai Accent 8. Full size van: Dodge, Chevy , Ford 15 Passenger Van or similar Note: I took this representative list from a U.S. based rental car company – but our focus should be on popular European car equivalents.)

No worries - can you also specify if you intend to reimburse the creators of these models, and the rates if applicable. I can’t help as I’m a bit busy right now, but was just curious. All the best!

PS - you may wish to trawl through the 'net for some car meshes.

I think I was unclear. We are interested if they already exist. If they don’t exist then I will make them myself.

I guess you could look here: http://www.3d02.com/home_01.aspx

They have models and prices. But I don’t know about interiors or if they have them for Blender.

I’ve found a bunch of different free car models (of differing quality) by using google before.

Here, the first hit’s always free

Thanks. Found some good ones at the first Google link.