Looking for more hands to join my team on a project!

Same project actually.
Thanks for your concerns.

Okay. Sorry for the late reply. Are you on discord?

I am, but I sadly won’t be able participate in this project. thank you for your time though.

How to join?

Thank you for reaching out! Are you on discord?

MarkSingh#8248

Message Rjchruse on discord.

Hey, I should be able to help . I can model in Blender and like the idea of creating animations as a group. Will post some stuff I did in similar ideas that didn’t go anywhere.

I purged alot of files on my computer and this is the only thing I could find quickly. Done in blender probably 4 or 5 years ago, don’t remember exactly when.

Found this as well . All modeled in Blender

Hi! Do you still need help? I’d like to join)

Sure. Send me a dm on discord @ Rjchruse. Let me know if you are not on discord.

Hello. Send me a dm on discord @ Rjchruse to discuss further. Let me know if you are not on discord.

Hello, I noticed some of my texture work and a base mesh I made for the project in the first post of this thread. Do you still need my services for the project, and do you have any more assignments lined up for me? I also messaged you on Discord last Saturday, but I don’t think you’ve seen it, yet.

How exactly do I send you a DM on discord? Adding a friend request with “discord @ Rjchruse” didn’t work. What is your Discord username?

True. Couldn’t find that user((

am interested

Okay. Are you on discord?

Send me your username.

Can you send me your discord username?

Can I have your user ID?