Looking for more hands to join my team on a project!

Still in search for more 3d modelers, riggers, animators, renderer and VFX artist to join my team on a feature superhero animated movie. We are currently in the beginning phase and need more hands as soon as possible!
If you are interested, dm me on discord @Rjchruse or email: [email protected] or just comment below! Monetary payment is not guaranteed. You will be doing it mostly for the experience and to add to your portfolio.
Here are just pieces of what we have done:

2 Likes

I will be happy if I can help you in this project as much as I can

That’s great. If you are on discord, message Rjchruse. If you are not, let me know

1 Like

I’m not on discord

Okay. Tell me your skills.

Are you guys still looking for people to work on your projects

Yes. Will you be interested?

I am interested but I would love to know more

Is this project still in operation?

Yes. Are you interested?

Yes. i’m not sure if i have enough time to be hands on all the time but i believe i could offer some assistance if you’d like

Sure. Do you create stylized or realistic 3d?

I do a both actually, but you should know though I’m only a Novice at this, so I understand if you’re only looking for professionals. I’ve posted some of the more realism stuff on X if you’d like to look @Ozblivion_Art

No. You don’t have to be a professional. Are you wiling to commit to this project and not stop in the middle? There will be breaks.

Hello. Are you still interested in this project?

I’d need to know more about the project and story itself, and what’s expected of me to know if it’s something I have time to and want to commit to.

I want to collaborate with 3d modelers, riggers, animators, renderers and VFX artists on a feature animated movie set in Ancient Medieval England. The art style is realism.
It will be about a dark entity taking control of a Kingdom who must be stopped. It will feature mythological creatures and magic.
If you are interested, dm me on discord @Rjchruse or email: [email protected] or just comment below!
Monetary payment is not guaranteed. You will be doing it mostly for the experience and to add to your portfolio.

Okay. It will be set in Ancient Medieval England. It will be able a dark entity trying to take over a Kingdom and must be stopped before then. The art style is realism.
Can you tell what exactly you do in 3d? Like modeling, rigging, animating or…?

I do mostly Modeling

What about your other volunteer project:

Shouldn’t you finish one project before recruiting for a new one?