Looking for ppl to join my team

Hello.
We are a team of 4 ppl me my brother and 2 friends
We are going to make a sci fi game and we have started we are looking for ppl to join us (we dont have money or budget ) so if u want to work with us u have to know that we dont have budget but if we make the game and finsh it we get a share all of us

So we have a unreal engine 5 dev
2 of us are learning blender in general
And we have a music and and art guy

If u want to join us let me know we can talk more and answer your questions

may I ask why you are looking for someone here since your UE5 guy is probably going to make his own game by his own ? :upside_down_face:

Ik he can but i really want a big team we are 4 but i want more ppl to join us bcus we are going for something that is really good we dont want to make a shi** game :slightly_smiling_face: we want to make a perfect game even if it takes 2years or 3

btw we need guys that can do stuff in blender in genral not deevs

sure you want to make a good game and not a sh¨** one :sweat_smile:

What about buying UE assets ? You can then simply drag-drop them into UE5 and not waste time redoing stuff but lesser.

The “we will share benefits” business model doesn’t really work for indie game projects. Let alone, with people who don’t know each other and for projects with no common interests.

You can scroll down in the forum to see all those new threads of inexperienced people looking for experienced people to work on the game project of the century … for free

If you guys want to make a game in UE5 , just like for any else engine, its better that you all learn UE5 . Otherwise the current UE5 guy will drop you soon or later since an indie project doesn’t really need anyone/anything else.

Btw, you will find here UPBGE/Range enthusiasts :slight_smile:

So honestly , you will get reactions here if :

• money (depends)
  • range/upbge users
  • offering experiences and knowledges

ur right ty buyt what about animations?

have a look at the UE asset store … There’s lot of things … and plenty of animations pack

last thing : also you said that your team is planning to make a “perfect game” that would take years to make … :warning: :warning: :warning: warning … this is the best recipe to fail before it even begun . As you are all newbies, start with reasonable project that carry a good idea . As you know, Minecraft had far more success than a bad generic copy of GTA ( that you will never do anyway)

I think Crazy_Games is looking for a team member, not for an advice on how not to look for a team member, just to put this in perspective.

1 Like

Yes i am looking for team members