Looking for skilled 3D Blender Artists - Freelance Work (On-Going)

Hi,

I am looking for a group of highly skilled 3D artists to join our remote team providing custom digital cartoon characters (W/ rendering). All skill levels are considered, please refer to attached examples for the type of results expected.

The service I provide allows customers to turn their uploaded photos into Disney / Pixar style cartoon characters. I have ideas of more features I want to provide such as allowing customers to be placed in their favourite posters that we will have pre-made allowing them to replace the head of the character(s) with their own head to match the style of the image used.

The main tasks of this role will be sculpting or drawing the heads provided by customers photos and turning their head into the same style that matches and fits with the selected poster and placing them into the image ready to send as a preview for approval.

This will be an ongoing job however we would have to agree on fixed rates for the customizations as this will all affect the overall sale price.

If you have any questions please send a direct message or email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Michael

1 Like

Hi! I am a 3d freelance artist i was wondering do you need a Asset artist or Environment artist for this position? I don’t really do character design much so just wanted to see.

Thanks for your timehttps://vimeo.com/348463440

Where is the attached example?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.