Looking for someone to create 10-20 mask node groups

Hi,
I’m the developer of the Layer Painter addon (https://blendermarket.com/products/layerpainter) and I’m looking for someone to create masks for the next update.

You would need to come up with different node groups that give you control over the black and white mask output they have. The masks could be based on what masks substance painter is using. Here’s an example on how that would look:

There are some specifications like what mask textures (pointiness, ao, …) you can use as an input which I will provide you with.

I’m looking for someone who has at least a little experience with procedural textures and nodes, but you don’t need to be able to make crazy advanced things here.

The most important thing is that this should be done as soon as possible meaning if possible within the next two weeks. A bit later is fine, but not much.

Payment depends on how many and what masks we decide on. I’m up for doing either a one time payment or a percentage on each sale of the addon. We will discuss this beforehand.

Let me know if you are interested,
Joshua

EDIT: Welcome to 2020 everyone, just to clarify, I’m not looking for someone to model masks but to make node groups for masking materials…

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve been working with procedural shaders for a while and I’m interested in the job.

My portfolio can be found here on BlenderArtist: https://blenderartists.org/u/lehuan5062/activity/portfolio

I don’t post my shaders here often, but can send you everything I’ve made on my drive.

I’m pretty good with arranging nodes tree and math setup, so creating decent node groups can be a suitable job for me.

This would be my first job with Blender software, so I would expect a reasonable payment for a beginner.

Thanks,
Huân.

@JoshuaKnauber Hey Joshua, not applying for myself, but you may want to take a look at Blender Facebook groups like BlenderProceduralTextures or BlenderNodes.

2 Likes

if i want to read about it, do i have to sell my soul to Mark Zuckerberg?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.