Looking for someone to teach me how to fit clothing on a model with blendshapes

Hi!

Feel free to post your paid work opportunities here. If it’s not a paid job, your thread will be moved or deleted. And no, deferred payment or “exposure” do not qualify as valid forms of payment. If the position is filled, please update your post to use the #solved tag.

Please also note that this is not a place to post a thread to announce that you’re available for hire. There are other websites more suitable for that.

Try to answer the following questions in your post:

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
    Teaching and Advice Paid.
  2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
    Individual
  3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
    Someone who knows Unity or Unreal and deals with Blend shapes and Clothing for models.
  4. What is the deadline?
    No Deadline
  5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers
    I am expecting someone to provide me with a knowledge transfer on
  6. how I would prepare a model that has blend shapes to fit clothing to that model’s blend shapes.
  7. transfer the skeleton to the clothing so that it follows the character skeleton.
  8. then prepare the piece of clothing for export to unity or unreal
  9. What is the budget?
    100 CAD
    I suspect this tutorial would only take about an hour.

Have you got the model ready? I just finished making clothes over a staged and finished model (realistic style, if that matters).

I do have the model ready, I have clothes I guess I just need help understanding how to transfer the bone s from the model over to the jacket? then I need to apply the weights or transfer the weights onto the jacket. Then my app should just remap the bones and blend weights should be applied. Then the next part is shape keys,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.