Looking to hire blender tutor for personal project

1. What is the type of project? I have very basic knowledge in blender, I’ve taken a votech class and had some private lessons. I’m working on an animation project. It is a Christian animation targeting middle school students. I have 2 characters in process of creation. I need someone who can help teach me how to move them in my scene. They do not currently have kinetics. The opening scene is a laboratory and I’m needing an explosion. I have some basics going for all these things but need help troubleshooting. Looking for someone who can meet with me zoom online for tutoring.
  2. Are you a company or individual? I am an individual
  3. What kind of designer are you looking for? A patient one! You don’t need to know everything, I don’t mind working through things together.
  4. What is the deadline? When I finish.
  5. Description of the project. I have lessons in which I use easily found materials for science experiments that teach Biblical truths. I want the project to be interesting to middle school students, so the animation needs to be of a quality that generation expects. I already have my character’s voices, some recordings, a complete script and some storyboarding. I have a basic scene created. I am trying to do this myself but need to learn more on how to. I am motivated.
  6. What is the budget? I will pay hourly. $20 to $25. I am available on some morning and evenings and even on weekends some, so pretty flexible as to what time. Looking for about 2 hours of tutoring per week. Could be more/less depending on need.

Thanks in advance for any help.

4 Likes

Hi Darla,
Can you please let me know exactly what the characters are going to be doing? Also do you need help modeling the characters?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.