Los Angeles Blender Users Group Meeting Celebrating Blender 4.0

2023-11-18T18:30:00Z2023-11-18T21:30:00Z

Who is getting excited about the Blender 4 series?!?

We are less than a month away from Blender 4.0 blessing our CG workstations and notebooks. If you are like me, you have already been playing with 4.0 new features and capabilities. Join us at our next Los Angeles Blender Users Group meeting to explore what Blender 4.0 (and 4.1 Alpha!) brings to the table.

As always, our event will include segments like What’s New with Blender, Blender new feature overviews, and a Show-N-Tell of Blender centric projects. We plan to stream the meeting to web via Microsoft Teams, URL to follow. The group typically retires after the meeting for drinks and food somewhere local so come join and be social.

More information on the event can be found on our Meetup page: https://www.meetup.com/los-angeles-blender-3d-meetup-group/events/296815306/

Cheers,

Stirling

PS – If you will be at the Blender Conference in Amsterdam, ping me as I will be there and would love to connect.

2 Likes

Reminder: Our Los Angeles Blender Users Group meeting is happening this Saturday, November 18th!

Meeting details can be found on our Meetup page here: LA.Blend Meeting Celebrating Blender 4.0, Sat, Nov 18, 2023, 10:30 AM | Meetup