LOST (TV Show) Hatch Computer

Hi guys, I am currently creating the computer from the hatch in Lost. I have only been using Blender for two months so my knowledge varies. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I can improve this ? I have not designed the computer to the exact detail of the one used in Lost before you ask !

The textures and the screen of the monitor will be fixed in the next update. All in all, what do you guys think ? Am I on the right track ? Any feedback negative or positive will be greatly appreciated !

looks really good, i would say the screen has some weird edges going around towars th red button, it makes it look loike a bubble, other htan that it is really looking good.(i loved the show)

Thank you for the advice. I am currently rendering out a version with a background and new lighting. It will be posted up shortly !

This is it updated. I added new lightning which certainly needs more tweaking and a background. The next update will come tomorrow. If anyone has suggestions on how this can look better it will be greatly appreciated !