Love At First Sight

Here is my second entry into the sketchfab valentines competition…

and here it is in sketchfab…

Ha ha ha, what a wonderful idea :smiley: and the image sells the story well!

Thanks @minoribus :wink:

But all credit go’s to all the creative folks involved at illumination studios as this is based on a scene from the trailer for the up coming Minions movie. Im glad I stumbled upon the thought to use it as a subject for my competition entry hehe

Very nice!

This just fantastic :D, idea, model and rendering. I love it

The sketchfab model is just amazing.

Did you baked the maps with CYCLES
is a dedicated new mesh or ist the same mesh without subdivisions?

For me it’s 5 stars and deaserve top row featuring.

Thanks again

@pieriko

The sketchfab version looks better than the render I attached here because I’m using some post effects like bloom etc… I still need to do some similar post effects on the still image to get the same kind of feel.

I did use a new dedicated mesh with consolidated UV islands for sketchfab , I baked the entire scene onto one texture 4096x4096 at 2000 samples.

I use this kind of workflow often , using selected to active to bake from several loose objects that have their own individual materials with large UV maps to a new combined object with consolidated/different UV layouts.

ok I quickly did some post effects on the still image to bring it more inline with how it looks on sketchfab. Not exactly the same but close enough :wink:

Ha! Nice work! The sketchfab version is awesome.

Is really cool you sketchfab version! I like much the effects you add, this is inspiring!