Hi, We’re looking for low poly character modeler with extensive animation knowledge to bring our game beyond human sprite animations to next level. You will work as part of a small team to create 3d low poly character models that will be converted into sprites for our game.
Beyond-Human is an amazing combination of platformer and hack and slash, set in a futuristic post-apocalyptic world, inspired by Metroid, Megaman and Devil May Cry. Players control Adam, a silent protagonist that wakes up in the year 2099 from a coma and suffers from amnesia. Beyond-Human builds upon the classic open-world Metroidvania style of games by mixing a deep hack and slash combat system and stunning visuals.
• Create low-poly 3D characters and objects for use in Beyond-Human and future game projects
• Model, rig and animate 3D characters and object
• Export your models as gif or animation frames
• Work closely with designers to ensure that all aspects of the models and animations are of a high quality for end users
• Extensive knowledge of any 3D modeling software
• Experience in modeling 3D characters and objects, using low-poly techniques
• Experience in modeling & rigging 3D characters
• Good experience in animating character and objects
• Ability to produce high quality exports of final animations
• Able to work respecting strict technical and artistic limitations and instructions
• Good artistic sensibilities
We will be launching kickstarter this month august 30th and funds will be shared.
If you’re interested in joining us and think you would be suitable for this position, please Email us at [email protected]