Low Poly Head Topology

I’m just want some feedback on this head. Mainly on the proportions and topology. Once I know that the basic model is decent I’ll continue on with texturing and modeling a body :smiley:

looks pretty sweet except (and I’m no expert by any means) there seems to be some non-manifold faces there. Or maybe that’s just subsurf, can’t tell. :slight_smile:

Attachments

I have my doubts about that big diamond on the jaw, but you never know until you give it a couple of shape keys, assuming it will have some.

Exactly, it should have been reshaped for many times so that it may appear in a perfect form.

Well I’m not planing on giving it shape keys. But if that would be a problem having that diamond there then I will probably need to fix it. The whole point of this model is for me to learn good topology. I’m not really going to do much with it (I might rig it). So if thats not good topology do you have any ideas on how to fix that?

I think the reason your thinking that is because the wire frame is “draw extra” so for some reason it doesn’t actually draw all of the lines… not sure why :confused:

nose is really wide right between the eyes, also the corners of the eyes that are close closer to the nose need to be moved back quite a bit.