Lunch Break

Hey! just finished another blender project called “Lunch Break”
Also made this intro animation for it:

Had quite some fun modelling all these assets (except for 2-3 I had previously bought)
Took about 2 months to finish everything with the usual breaks and questioning myself in between.

Made with:
Blender, Affinity Photo, Marvelous Designer, Davinci Resolve

Links to my socials:
Artstation
Instagram
Twitter

49 Likes

That’s a lot of sugar on a lunch break, how does he stay so fit?

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

his job is very physically exhausting :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much, have a nice weekend as well !

1 Like

I like the concept. And the execution. And that animation is outstanding.

greetings, Kologe

1 Like

Thank you so much!

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Wow thats so tight! For the grading, did you use the Aces workflow? also just out of extreme interest I would love to see your node tree! awesome job Pal

1 Like

This is really atmospheric! The wider shot (4th image dwon) works so well, with the light passing through the blinds.

I’ve been wondering how those would look, were they monochromatic (I hope you don’t mind):

greetings, Kologe

1 Like

Great work :+1:

This dummy may have survived the worst of car crashes, but will he survive the true danger of junk food?

1 Like

I love the result! could you explain a bit how did you do the burguer wrapping? it looks so cool! lighting and composition are spot on.

Jc.

1 Like

@Monstrosity
Thanks so much! I haven’t looked into ACES too much yet. I usually work with linear OpenEXR for both animation and still images. Which node tree specifically do you mean? Because I didn’t do any compositing in Blender. After rendering I went straight into Affinity Photo / Davinci Resolve.

@nektares
Thank you! The wrapping was done in marvelous designer. I used a basic cylinder shape with some bevels and imported that into MD to wrap a basic rectangle around it. I also used some settings like pressure to make sure it really sticks to the shape and looks more like a wrapping paper than cloth. The rest is made in blender, also used a couple of sculpting brushes to give it some imperfections.

@Kologe
No worries! The monochromatic version looks very interesting as well!

@axesvision
Thank you! Really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks for the reply! the result is very accurate imo!