Luxury Indoor Pools

I’ve always loved the thought of having a big house and a cozy indoor pool, but alas i’m not rich, so rendering some images of pools in Blender will have to do ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Why stress about embarrassing yourself in front of strangers? Chances are you’ll never see them again, and they wouldn’t even recognize you if you did.

Spend your money on experiences, not gadgets and you’ll be happier.

[INDENT=7]

MORE IMAGES BELOW!!!

[/INDENT]

Smiling is directly linked to a release of dopamine in your brain. Forcing yourself to smile will literally make you happier.

Truth be told, no one knows what they’re doing in life, everyone is lost. With that in mind you’ll feel better about yourself.

[INDENT=2]
Determination is your most powerful tool. If you truly want something, you will get it.
[/INDENT]

Amazing renders! I love them! Can you post water shader setup? :slight_smile:

The scene is nice but I suggest you to improve your work at least by shaders.
IMO what sells this work is architecture, composition and the contrast of colors but
everything has a plastic-like flat and fake look so there’s still a good amount of
space for improvement.
I personally don’t like all those identical Christmas trees perfectly displaced and
the rocks in Minecraft’s style are a punch in the face…

Very comfy indeed.
Only thing I would change is the noise bump texture on the tiles in the first image, it does not match the tiles structure. Maybe generate a normalmap from the tile diffuse texture instead.

It’s just a simple glass shader (IOR=1.333) with a noise texture connected to a bump map. Shadows were also disabled, in the ray visibility tab, to let more light in.