M35A2 Military Truck

Hey guys !

this is my latest project project that i’ve been working on for a little while , modeling/texturing/rendering was done in blender 2.83

Render 1:

Render2:

viewportrenders:

for more renders & details: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rAXA6O

81 Likes

I’m not really into military themes but I had to like this one, fantastic model and render!

2 Likes

Great job on the model and texturing! I had to drive one of those a few times in the Army. One didn’t so much steer it as point in a direction and hit the gas. More often you slowed down with the gears because if you hit the brakes too hard they would fail. Made going down twisty mountain roads very interesting.

3 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

thank you Bart !

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Great Job man!! :slight_smile:
Then tell us more about the final render? Node used, technique for the environment etc? A little MO would be great :slight_smile: 5 stars!

1 Like

nice work! btw how you managed to find references of the bottom of the truck? i find that part, the most harder to get good references in google…

1 Like

thanks man, no fancy nodes i mostly texture painted then baked the textures, nothing special either for the environment ground with displacement a few different grass species and some trees

1 Like

thanks, i looked for a manual that detailed all different pieces of the truck then i looked them up separately also looked at miniature models

1 Like