Magic forest

Journey through the magic low poly forest.
This video was created in Blender 2.82. Rendered in EEVEE.

Video:

36 Likes

This is amazing!!! The lights, the animation -> absolutely STUNNING!

In case you are looking for feedback (otherwise just skip this part): The only thing that feels a bit off sometimes, are the camera movements. I am no expert at all - I am actually quite new to blender - but to me they seem a little bit abrupt. And it threw me off, when it went from “first person” to an overview.

All in all, I absolutely LOVE it! Truly inspiring! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback! :slight_smile:
Yes, you are right, the camera animation is not the best, I worked on a similar camera animation for the first time, it was a little difficult for me.

Simply beautiful!! Reminds of poetic indie games like ‘Flowers’ (PS4).

(Yep, I agree. Camera movements would be the one point to improve. They seem a little bit inconsistent.)

1 Like

Hey, cool stuff ! Reminds me of the caves in Astroneer, with that slight fog and the numerous light sources (and of course the lowpoly terain).

1 Like

All-neon magic forest. Cute.

1 Like

Thanks! You’re not the first to write about this game that I didn’t even know about before :slight_smile:

very creative love it

1 Like

Next time will already be much better, I am sure! :smiley:
I hope you keep on rendering -> I can’t wait to see more of your work! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you!

Looks great, very peaceful. How much hours did it take you to make this?

1 Like

i like the music is it Yanni?

1 Like

That looks really nice! That tree animation especially

1 Like

Thank you. It took me about 3 weeks to do this, but I’m sure it can be done faster :slight_smile:

It is Before the Raid by Deskant.