Magic glass makes everything what's behind invisible

Hello, I’m working in blender 2.81 using Eevee. I have made windows with the principle shader which works okay. But everything behind the glass disappears. And I don’t know what I am doing wrong. The car is just one object within different materials.
What can I do to make everything behind the glas visible again?

is an alpha channel causing the clipping maybe?

Eevee is annoying about transparency. I can see in your screenshot that you have it set to opaque for your blend and shadow mode.

33 PM

Change it to one of the alpha modes and it will fix your problem. Alpha blend is better if memory serves.

Unfortunately, the problem isn’t solved after I changed the blend and shadow mode into alfa.

You can see a tiny little bit a side window through the front window, but Eevee still messes around with the transparency.

This should be a clue:

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. But putting Alpha on zero makes the glass disappear and everything beneath it. I think it’s a eevee faillure which can’t be solved. I hope this will be approved in the next version.

Are the windows separate objects? If not, did it work if you separate them?
If you set Refraction Depth to 0?

Oh… No it’s one object. I will check if I have put Refraction Depth to 0 and play with it .Hopefully it will help. Thank you.