Making A Realistic Game Character for GLSL

your doing good job but i have to say:

WHY,WHY does camstudio keeps losing your vids, the texturing is actually what i realy need and you skipped it :frowning:

I was having a lot of trouble with the avi file’s max size, as I record it uncompressed, and had , I now realize, just managed to skate by very closely before without losing a file before.,
I’m glad you watch the tuts, but the fact that you think I “skipped it” infuriates me just a little.
Because I:
A: Performed a complete texturing as a test for the viewer’s benefit, streamlining the processes I took for the final texture.
B: Textured again, on camera. About two hours of footage. All lost.
C: I then did a very in depth recap of the texture process. This was lost.
D: I grudgingly sat down to record a much more half hearted attempt at showing the texturing process, and I think you can see why.

Should I just texture a third time? :frowning:

Also, as you know, I had some trouble with Youtube and still have the job of somehow connecting the tutorial videos together in a way that doesn’t confuse people that don’t subscribe to me.

All in all, the artistic side of the tutorials is going fine. It’s the technical side that’s driving me insane.

sorry if it made you infuriated (or something XD) maybe skipped wasn’t the right word…
and i see you tried so much so thanks for trying it anyway.

Really Really Impresive, im actually making a Game for the Summer Competition of BGE. Having all the scenes quiet ready and starting with the character modeling, but i was in a dead end! having lots of troubles getting a good character mesh and this really give me an other way form the one`s i was trying on character modeling.

I know it maybe a little much to ask, but will you be making a tutorial on making the body, like the Space Marine dude??.

Thats all. Thanke you very much for what you have done! really an impressive tutorial.