Mantaflow/FluidSim no visible result

HI Please see attached file. I am baking the file, but it’s not bringing up any blue particles (despite baking for a long time each frame if the res is high), what settings do i need to change to get the fluid simulation working so it flows through the channels, and provides a visible result to baking?

LIQ_FlowTest.blend (1.0 MB)

I have also noticed that inflows in the new fluid system are pretty awful. Any part of the inflow object which is under-water will not flow water in, meaning it’s impossible to have an inflow “fill” an object beyond the top most part of the inflow object. Is there any way to fix this?

Increase the domain resolution, the inflow have to be bigger than an resolution piece:

1 Like

Ok still not solved this, I’ve tried resolutions all the way up to 800 which seemed to fill my memory and then some and took ages to even do a couple of frames. There was STILL no visible result.

Can someone test this file and advise on WHAT resolution size is needed to make there be a visible result?

The surface emission on the inflow object is too low. And also the initial velocity in z direction might be too high.