Map a 3D line

hello

What is the correct way to map a 3D line transformed into a mesh, so that there are no cuts/seam in the texture in the model below?
the model has several 3d lines and is not welded with boolean:

I’m having this problem in substance designer.
In Blender it works well with procedural maps with the 3D option but in Substance it always gets clipped.

thanks

So… you want to ask(/move) this in(to) the other software cathegory and say so in the title ?? So that a SP user may answer (now you only attracting blender artists telling them it works in blender :wink: )

Is there any addon that has the same function as the command: Smart UV Project but has better quality in the automatically generated meshes?

thanks

I’m a bit confused… in mutliple way.s. so you are asking for substance or for blender ??

1. For blender…

there is also follow active quads and there are some UV addons liked the included Magic UV or

…and some more… (also paid…)

2. For Substance…

…as far as i know S…Designer is for designing textures and S…Painter to paint on a 3D Model… so S…Painter can also unwrap…

…but usually the…

3. unwrapping should be done already

…in the 3D app used to make the model… (or using a specialized unwrapping tool like for example Ultimate Unwrap 3D, Unwrella, RizomUV,… or whatever… )
…and you also already said:

So… what’s the actual problem here ??

You may have to elaborate this to get a more suited answer.

Is there a way to do an automatic mapping, such as: Smart UV Project, that considers the UDIM with several UV squares? it could be via addon.

Is the UDIM resource too heavy for the computer?

thanks

I do not understand… UDIM ??? A quick curve to mesh conversion… and the generated UV’s…

It seems like you should use Decals. Add a nice shiny material to the frame then shrinkwrap the decal (logo, model name, whatever) onto the frame.
Lots of Decal tutorials on YT. Shrinkwrap is one way, or add the text / image into the material…