Marozi Panzer 7

Looks a lot better. Very detailed and nice work!

:smiley:
thanks!
oh yah, does the Depth of feild bother the image? would it look better all crisp?

Waaaw… Vast improvement over the first pic. Everything looks dirtier and more realistic esp sky, poles and rubble…

Loving it. Great render!

The DOF looks fine, I would leave it.

The re-mastered render is amazing. I love it.

The remastered version is great. The grass bothers me though, the lighting on it seems uneven.

thanks!:slight_smile:

Ill try toutching up the grass on my final final render. Ill also try fixing the artifacts with anti-aliasing on the telephone wire… maby lessen the DoF, seems too much by a few precent

OK! Now im done! wooh!

This time, I adjusted some of the dust levels, odd lighting issues, anti-aliasing issues with the DoF, and rendered in HD resoulution, (this image is at 75% of origional size)

so… HUZZA!!

enjoy and fear the triple gun mount!

I like this a lot, but a couple of things bother me, first is the bottom portion of the
tank track, it looks perfectly straight as if resting on smooth solid ground, surely
the track would droop downwards towards the water (clearer in the first picture).
The second thing is looking at the amount of diesel smoke gusting from the exhaust
stacks, that engine is working hard to shift the beast over the rough ground, but
it looks like it is parked. Maybe some motion blur on the front part of the track
and some debris flying forward off the top of the track. Unless it supposed to be
parked :slight_smile:
But I still think this is a fantastic image.

Bob

yah, the treds do look straight, even though I did dip them a tad on the puddled regeion… The reason why the rest of the tread is flat, mainly is because the dirt there is flat… (at the time I was modeling the ground in early stage, so I didnt factor in more tread lumpyness).

And for the engine working double time was the origional concept for this tank. Its suposed to be stoped in place, but the exhaust pipes (and smoke) is to emphesize the massiveness and power of the machine (in a “parked” state). But I always (in mind) pictured the tank moving along at like… 3 miles per hour… sloging heavily along