MASC. "Daily tasks with simple code"

As you can see the fields are all greyed out after selecting the top face of the cube in edit mode, holding the D key, drawing a line via the grease pencil and searching “ea_curve”. It does work but it can’t be modified.

Hi! Thanks for the question and review. All changes are modal, hotkeys (as shown in the picture). After clicking on “Enter” or “ESC”. You cannot change the settings.

Eevee 2.8
Alien space

3 Likes

there is any plan for 2.8??

There is. But he is not the first in line…
And what exactly are you interested in?

1 Like

actually I was looking for an addon to extrude faces along curves in a simple and immediate way …
and I came here, so I asked a quick question, since I haven’t yet gone into how this tool works

1 Like

Adaptation ‘Quick Menu’ under Blender 2.8 on
Currently underway. And I plan to ‘Quick Menu’ release as a separate addon.

1 Like

At the moment, you can try it in the blender version 2.79, to understand whether it will suit you or not

1 Like

good to know for b28
I’m watching the videos, and it’s really nice

1 Like

Hello, may I ask why I can’t continue to modify the objects drawn by this stroke?Is in edit mode, it cannot continue editing。TIM%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190702105443|690x435

Hello!
I need a more detailed description of your process to understand the problem

Will you update this plugin to the official version of Blender2.8?

Yes it will happen. But it is necessary to decide in what form and what specifically to port to 2.8, and why not.

Does the Bvs tool activate after selecting the necessary edges? It’s similar to extruding in 3Ds Max?

I did not work at max. But judging by the screenshot, it looks like

Ситуация следующая, работал в максе, после выхода бленда 2.8 решил осваивать его (уж много новых классных фич). Всё было ок пока руки не дошли до экструда. В максе, было так, когда выделяешь эйдж, применяешь к нему экструд, эйдж разделяется на три, имея при этом скос который можно регулировать. Блендер в свою очередь из эджа вытягивает геометрию толщиной в один полигон, естественно нет возможности отрегулировать скос и провести другие манипуляции. Да, в блендере можно этого добиться но обходными путями, используя 3-4 инструмента: 1 - бевел эйджа с разбиванием его на три: 2 - выделение среднего эджа: 3 - скейл или мув. эйджа для создания скоса, а для нулевого скоса нужно провести ещё плюс одну операцию. Правильно ли понимаю что инструмент Bvs решает этот вопрос?

Я показал как работаю функции в этом видео:

2 Likes

Огромное спасибо за видео, это именно то что я имел в виду, именно тот инструмент который я искал! Пожалуй один из лучших и самых полезных аддонов для блендара! С нетерпением жду релиза для версии 2.8

1 Like

Спасибо за отзыв :wink:! Но он не идеален) И не ко всякой зади подойдёт.

1 Like

Такие инструменты обязаны быть как минимум по дефолту в списке аддонов, так как не менее важные чем тот же Loop Tools) Есть ли дорожная карта когда можно будет затестить хотя бы сырую бету?