Master Splinter TMNT

Hello everyone! It was love at first sight when I saw the awesome design of Splinter by the amazing Javier Burgosđź‘Ź (link below) I had to do a 3D version of him.
I feel that there will be a before and after this project in my artistic journey. I learned so much on this project, I really love to work in Blender as it allows me to go back and forth between the differents aspects of the 3D workflow like modeling,sculpting, rendering, painting and texturing.
For the props I mostly used PBR textures from ambientcg.com that I have twisted a bit to fit my needs. There is of course a lot of room for improvements (by the way please feel free to give me feedback! I will highly appreciate it :pray:
Peace ! :hugs:

ARTWORKSplinterby Javier Burgos

53 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

YEahh thank you very much Bart :star_struck: :pray:

Is this already using the new hairtools? Also do you use Subsurface scattering for the ears?
Anyway great modelling and presentation! Love it!

1 Like

Hello Tom, Thank you very much for your comment :smiley: I didn’t use the new hair system, I used the old hair particules system. Also I didn’t had SSS has it was messing the hair particules ^^. I would love to see a good tutorials about the new hair system actually ^^. Bye ! :v:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

THANK YOUUU :star_struck:

1 Like

Alright, I love the TMNT, Master Splinter looks great.

1 Like