Matabis

Hello Blender Community,

This is a sneak peek of one of the creatures we are making for an upcoming
IP dark fantasy game project.
In collaboration with Nicolas Swijngedau.
Code IP: Enetra
© 2024 sandstorm. All Rights Reserved.

Inside Blender

Zbrush

3dcoat

Substance Painter

Shader Development

Matabis (youtube.com)

38 Likes

Damn it bro, can you please use the hide details option for every section of row renders? This makes the navigation better and not having to scroll down a lot, and only click in the desired section button to reveal the content…Excellent work as usual!.

2 Likes

I have to agree with @MichaelBenDavid.
It is nice to see someone give us multiple views and renders of their project, But yeah, load time and scrolling are a bit much and can decrease your viewer attention span.

Do you see the set of stacked boxes in the center of your add comments?

That allows you to create an image gallery of thumbnails, and place them in a single response, the user can click on any of them and open it to its full size.
That makes it easier for you and the viewer to enjoy your work…

Great work, BTW…I always enjoy your work!
Happy Blending!

3 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

I see you’re one of those chromatic aberration enjoyers.

Jokes aside, the dragon like creature looks amazing!

It would be cool to animate that with the character physics addon. It works great on dragons. I did one with Sintel on my youtube channel.

1 Like

it was already animated and more dragons that I can’t share for now but maybe after we will showcase some visuals.
we haven’t made such dragon just to see only images it’s quite boring when things are repeating each time and only seeing production from different angles with eevee. :slightly_smiling_face:

thank you for your compliments.

thank you for the feature row!

Best regards,

Maniacarta

1 Like

Thanks for the tip.

With the guide and help it was already done a look much better now.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the guide and tips, everything was changed based of what you have shared.

Best regards,

Maniacarta

2 Likes

This is what I meant. I only animate two bones in the wings. The addon does all the other movements.

that look same as bone dynamic and wiggle bone cool.
Thanks for sharing,