Material change in Eevee render

Hello everyone, this is the first time I use blender 2.8 in my work, and I had a problem while rendering the scene. The wall material is appearing Ok (as I want it to be) in the camera viewport but it has strange stripes after rendering. Does anyone know what can be the reason for this ?
I didn’t have too much time to search for the result, so I posted it directly here hoping to find some help.
Thank you in advance.

Do you have different material output nodes for EEVEE and Cycles? That might do it (the one highlighted in red displays in the viewport, regardless of render engine). If it’s not that, then I don’t know, you might want to post your Blend (or a stripped-down version of it where the issue is still present) so we can take a closer look at what’s happening.

@lolwel21 Thank you very much for your answer. But I didn’t understand what do you mean! This material was completely set in EEVEE.
Unfortunately I don’t have enough time to explain better now and post the Blend file now, but I’ll do it when I finish this project.

@lolwel21 I put the output node on EEVEE render (instead of all), but nothing changed.

The problem is with the geometry, I tried the same material on a cube, it rendered without a problem.

Hello @lolwel21, today I found some time to verify the file and found the origin of the problem. I had some duplicated models of the curved walls on a different layer (collection) which was hiden. But what I didn’t know, is that even when the object is hiden, it appeared in the final render, unless I untick “show in render” in the object panel.
Thank you very much for your help.

Glad to help!