Medieval teaser

LPM killer…lol… I always end stuff with…yah…
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mithrandircq/images/Turambar_Glorund.jpg

~Turin

Fantastic looking level, I wonder if Bzoo will become an official part of the BGE

Turin, I like the Dragon in that picture, but is a total shame that it has a guy who has nothing better to do then to stick his sword into him in which, as a Dragon, I don’t approve, but don’t use this to knock the thread off topic.

That guy is Turin. The dragon is Glaurung. I was randomly connecting it to LPM killer…

So, he’s still trying to slay a Dragon and as a Dragon I really don’t like people trying to slay Dragons.

Enough with that keep the thread on topic.

Yah. Very sweet castle.

I love the monochrome theme, very nice. I really just want to wander around in there. Smile.

Just one suggestion. All the corners are very sharp. perhaps it would be more realistic if they were rounded a bit?

The mortar is probably from slacked lime and clay. The older it is the harder it gets. It can be smothed or left ruff, and after a few years of wear, if there is ground settling, you just add another 1/4 inch topcoat.

Thank you for the comments!
It’s just a test on how the network will handle this amount of poly’s…

Have you build your house with your hands?! :slight_smile:
Bye

Castles and nice girls, awesome game !! lol :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriusly, looks awesome. I will put an eye in your great project.

About Bzoo and polyg count dont care. The polygs count dont affect to multiplayer in absolutely nothing! The collisions are made by the clients. Bzoo only send some information, dont care about collisions or polycount. You can make worlds entires without care about bzoo. Only affects to the players comps hehehe. Keep the nice work!

Hello
Yes, the perfect castle always have nice girls inside! :slight_smile:
Thank you for the kind comments and specially the tips
about bzoo.
Bye