Mega Typhlosion

For a while now, I’ve been really interested in the hand-painted texture style of modeling, so I thought I’d take a crack at it and make a model of Tonycase’s design of Mega Typhlosion (i.imgur.com/Sv0875E.jpg). Making this model was a fun process, really learned a lot while making it. I’ll definitely make more and better models with this workflow in the future. Please leave feedback and critique anything and as much as possible. Thank you

Programs used:

Nice :smiley: it’s always fun to see well modeled pokemon characters like this!
My only critique is that the flames coming from the shoulders look kind of wavy, but the concept drawing makes it look like it jets out in a straight line

Love the cel shaded sketchfab look. I thought it was a freestyle effect until i clicked it xD

Any reason why the smoke and flames in the sketchfab version are so glossy (I understand the idea of making things look cel-shaded but it’s not working in that case)?

@jeepster: Thanks and yeah you’re right now that I look back. the flames should have been more jet-like

@distance880: Thank you, glad you like it! :slight_smile:

@ Ace Dragon: I see what you mean. I thought at the moment that it would be better than it being flat, but I can see how it’s not working. Thanks for noting that!

Can I Use Please Please