Mesh_tools (curved surfaces mesh modification tool,C++)

What inconvenience? It’s all right!
I saw that you are also working hard on other addons.
Don’t be rushed! :wink:
Thank you for the update!

thanks.
is it possible to make addon work on 2.8x blenders? or it need to be recompiled for every new version?

since blender 2.80 compare to 2.81 has changed a lot of core code so It need to be recompiled. otherwise it don’t need to recompiled.

I am sorry. I solved this issue.

Hello imdjs

I bought your addon at the Gumroad now.
Your addon concept is awesome to me.
My blender version is 2.81 but there is error.
I’ve attached error report image.

Please check and fix this. ^^

update20200126:
improve the algorithm of edge weld. now it takes the nearest two points as the starting point and weld the two selected edges in turn.
weld2

1 Like

2.83 didn’t work :frowning:
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\miller\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\IMDJS_mesh_tools\__init__.py", line 77, in invoke
    return context.window_manager.invoke_props_dialog(self,width=450,height=50);
TypeError: WindowManager.invoke_props_dialog(): takes at most 2 arguments, got 3

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\miller\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.83\scripts\addons\IMDJS_mesh_tools\__init__.py", line 100, in execute
    I=G.dllMESHTL.iΔ选点数凸(LG.cvpC, LG.cvpOA,int(self.ep是传播));
OSError: exception: access violation reading 0x0000000000000538

Hi, do you plan to update this to work with 2.83 and 2.9? Thanks a lot in advance for your time!

1 Like

Stop working Blender 2.9

I really like the look of a lot of these, but it’s not working for me, and I’ve been seeing quite a few similar complaints over the course of this thread…
I’d honestly feel better if this addon was freely hosted on Github or something, with the possibility of donating to the creator. That way, others could at least fix it if the original creator ever decides not to :smiley:

3 Likes

blender 2.92 ver update please~~

4 Likes