I was learning curves, accidentally made the feet, and built up around the toes. And I got ambient occlusion to work for me, which is nice.
Comments and Criticism greatly appreciated.
Full view please, the thumbnail doesn’t do it justice.
Criticisms have been taken into account. I’ve added some details and increased the light, but I don’t think the normals are the problem with the legs. Resetting them didn’t work, and the blue lines are all pointing outwards if I turn on normals.I may have to rebuild them, but I’ll save that for another day unless anyone has another idea.
I took chirps-a-lot’s advice and added raymirror, but to make it look good I had to change to blue. It looks a lot better now, thanks! The only problems left are the legs, I’ll post the source tomorrow If anyone can help with them.
Thank you Catboy85 for fixing the leg shearing. I finally decided to use Edgesplit, just because it was easiest. Here’s the final: