Mice x-mas

You may have seen a model of my mice before: (Delivery mouse). I try to do my best to make a cartoon with them. I prepared several frames from different scenes, and I will add them as it will ready.

In car:

Home:

Road:

I am interested to hear your opinion about these frames and suggestions for improvement.

58 Likes

I think overall this are great renders.

Things that I believe can be polished:

In car: Add a very soft blue light behind the chairs, to me it feels like there needs to be more environment light, and it gets a little too dark. Their fur also feels wet or too thick to me.

The road: The windshield glass I think is too perfect I suggest adding imperfections to the car and the condensation can be tweaked to be more subtle on the glass.

I would also exaggerate the poses more of the two mice. The younger ones face more visible with his head tilted more out the window, and the older mouse looking like he is making more effort to get it started.

Also car license plate? And grill to have a more metallic defined look.

Hope these comments help!

2 Likes

Great ! @Crantisz do you consider this artwork to be ready ? i think it could be great in the featured row

1 Like

Very cute and stop-motion-y. FEATURE THIS!!

1 Like

Yes, this is lovely! How much of it’s done in Blender?

1 Like

Almost everything. You can read more about it on blendernation: https://www.blendernation.com/2019/05/22/behind-the-scenes-delivery-mouse/

I hope in January - February 2020. After finishing, I will try to submit it on festivals.

1 Like

Gorgeous work, you’re #featured! :ok_hand:

1 Like

They are super cute. I can imagine that a cartoon based on these characters would be very interesting!

1 Like

Someone asks for render without any materials, Here it is. It may helpful or interesting

2 Likes

New scene:

1 Like

An update:

1 Like

THIS…IS…AWESME! - Great job man!

1 Like

New scene is about to be done

2 Likes

Fixed window in car, and a some improvements:

1 Like

New images:

3 Likes

As I said in Delivery Mouse post, I can’t wait to see the final film. These stills are incredibly cute and I hope the story is as captivating as your 3D work! :+1: удачи!

Final shot:

1 Like

“Christmas” is, of course, a classic subject, and I think that you have some truly spectacular ideas going on here. I look forward to the movie. I already know it’s going to be terrific. (Is it ready yet?) :slight_smile: