Michael Jackson

That’s just plain cruel. As if getting gang raped at night isn’t bad enough, they make them listen to Michael Jackson in the day. :stuck_out_tongue:

I never liked Michael Jackson, but the 80s had the best pop music ever!

Hear, hear!

ok yea that is a good song, but i knew he did it before i knew they did :smiley:

The King of '80s pop?

Attachments

Prince? Hmm… I dunno. Dont get me wrong, I dig prince too, but he kinda seems like he wants to pull off a fusion of mj and hendrix or something… And he doesnt quite make either.

what about queen?

OMG. Dude. Queen is rock. Pure rock.

And Michael Jackson is a freak. I will admit it, he’s done a lot of weird things. So has Marilyn Manson (for the metalheads out there) and Hendrix (for the rock fans out there) and so has [Insert every artist that has ever been on VH1’s Behind the Music ever here].

Basically this: Michael Jackson today is not the same awesome dude as MJ in the 80s. He music is awesome, he’s been a serious influence on all modern pop (to a point) and even other genres of music (ie Smooth Criminal)

And now, Michael Jackson through the ages:
http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Jackson.html

i think people should focus more on his music than his life because that’s what we knew him from. i don’t think we should be mixing the two.

post deleted by poster!