Mig-15 Bis

Hello,

here is my first render of my work…
Some details still missing…

blender 2.66 - 2.69, post: gimp 2.8

Attachments

Hi,

ha, what a great plane. Your model seems very accurate and texturing is very well too. Is the canopy in one or more piece ?
Keep up the good work !

Love on first sight :slight_smile: Great lighting, beautiful model! cool textures, looks almost like it’s painted.

Thanks…

ookka:
Canopy have more parts, now i work on opening mechanism…

Great detail in the modeling. I think that if you put this in a realistic environment you could convince me it was a photo.

DanielW:

I would make two renders. One in studio and one in environment

Wow it’s very good! The texture and the shader of metal is awesome!

Beautiful job on the modeling and texturing.

Steve S

Some new renders without texture and postpro…

I hope you’ll like it…

Attachments

in these renders most parts and details still missing

Attachments

Hi,

:smiley: you pushed the limits ha ha ! Do you plan to texture/UV the whole ? A special studio render without any panel maybe ?

[edit] You’ve got ref for the full structure ? [/edit]

ookka:

mayby later, now i concetrating on model…

For sure, I talked about a future render. I hope you won’t model the interior of the plane to let it under panels :wink:

wow, respect! And I agree with ookka - too much work done not to show it properly!

OMG that is so cool :RocknRoll: . I must say that I agree with both ooka and mahoney, it would be a shame to have all that work done and not show it.

It’s a proper work of art in it’s own right. I also wanted to add that you are an inspiration to all of us who are attempting our first large project and all respect to you!!

Thanks for sharing

Not only is it a work of art it’s a great showcase of engineering. Wow, man. I never realized how close the engine is to the cockpit. Yeesh. That thing must feel crazy to fly, all that power so close to you. Watching this thread!

Paradni detail :slight_smile: Jen tak dal

Some new progress… Simply render with sun and low res HDRi…

dank0: Díky:)

Attachments

Death by detail,…awesome model so far.