MIG 21 over Vietnam

Ok! Maybe you are right. Actually I couldn’t see shadow on the aircraft so I felt it. Maybe am missing out.

But overall, OUTSTANDING work. Very good modelling and texturing. You rendered in it Cycles?

What is mil-meshes feature?

It is military-meshes.com forum, a place where geeks like us presents thieir 3D tanks, warships, airplanes, etc.

Hi,

@james candy : thanks a lot for kind words (and support in WIP too !).
@tahseen : no problem, critique is constructive. And thanks again a lot for your comments, very appreciated !
@witold : geeks like us, you’re right :slight_smile: Thanks again mate for your great book.

This is great. I love it!

Thank you a lot deireyv !

Great model and great texturing ookka :)!

And of cource: nice aircraft choice!
(Can’t wait for DCS:MiG-21Bis :wink: )

I love it!

Thanks Kerberos & Abdullah Al-Dar !

@kerberos : I agree !

Really like the choice of exposure. It makes it look complete and almost post card or trading card look.

Being a know it all, I thought the missiles looked a little misshapen. Went and looked it up. Google told me you were dead on with the AA2 Atoll missile.

Good job

Hi kreiger,

thanks for kind words :slight_smile: I’m not really fluent in english, sorry. Did you say the AA2 were right or not ? Anyway, thanks again.

Very realistic rendering. From the thumbnail it looks like a photograph. Could you post a link to the WIP? I would like to see the process that you went through while creating this.

Little up to say thanks for the gallery :slight_smile:

The texturing really looks like the body an airplane. I can tell a lot of time went into this model. Excellent.

it’s very nice

Hi seriousmod, thanks for your comment. You’re right, I spent a loooonnnnnng time on it. thanks again.

Very nice mate!

Thanks poly_slave !

Totally amazing where did you find such a high detailed picture to use or did you hand sketch the the concept art? Either way totally amazing.

thanks derp lord. In fact I modelled the plane from references and try a lot of compositions and point of views and then “fall” on this one. I had no “scene” nor composition reference. Thanks again.