Milkshake? Milk Beverage? Not too sure haha

Not too sure what i was going for, just experimenting with colours and soft shades i guess haha. Thanks for the feedback on my other posts guys :muscle: i really appreciate it.

16 Likes

Love it! It would be even better with a label.

1 Like

The colours are very nicely selected. The back glass is literally swallowed by the background. I don’t know if I like it or if it’s too much. The lime in the glass would be super if it were more visible, would still give some fresh style.
Your metal straw is well chosen, but give it a little more solidify.
:grin:
sry i saw your image on a other screen, the back glass is fine. :smiley:

2 Likes

Lovely! Nice work :smiley: ! I think because the cherry is not sinking in any way, this looks more like a custard, pudding, or panna cotta. Milkshakes can support a cherry through whipped cream, but because this has no whipped cream but the cherry still is supported, it doesn’t look like this liquid is thin enough to go through a straw. What you have here is beautiful, but if you wanted to up the realism at all, you could replace the straw with a spoon :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks for the feedback, will keep these points in mind

You’re right completely, probably a better idea to put a spoon instead of a straw. I wasnt really sure about where i was going with this one but, now i know what to do better next time :smile:

ah ok, thats a good idea, i’ll keep it in mind for next time

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Thank you very much :smile:

1 Like