Mine!

Este proyecto fue muy divertido de hacer, fue hecho enteramente en BLENDER, no use ningún elemento externo y todas las texturas y materiales son hechas con nodos. Lo hice para el reto de @blenderhoy usando el node geometry que consiste en agregar y configurar objetos a travez de la malla usando nodos. En pocas palabras, usé nodos para todo. Para los personajes cree una basemesh esculpida y le agregue un armature para posarlo y luego definir los detalles con sculpt. Las correcciones finales fueron hechas en Krita.

ENG.
This project was a lot of fun to do, it was made entirely in BLENDER, I didn’t use any external elements and all the textures and materials are made with nodes. I did it for @blenderhoy’s challenge using the node geometry that consists of adding and configuring objects through the mesh using nodes. Simply put, I used nodes for everything. For the characters create a sculpted basemesh and add armature to pose it and then define the details with sculpt. Final corrections were made in Krita.

My social network @bymikeart in instagram and facebook
My artstation: www.artstation.com/mikered
My Behance: https://www.behance.net/bymikeart

5 Likes